£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you experienced within digital marketing, with excellent content and copywriting skills? Do you have experience working within an ecommerce environment, or ecom/website management skills? Are you looking to work for a reputable, luxury consumer brand?
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Executive for our client, a leading & well-known, high-end consumer brand. The role will assist the Ecommerce & Marketing Manager in executing the digital strategy and support traditional marketing plans to deliver a first-class standard of service and engagement with their customers. You will be required to create and maintain web content via the CMS to include detailed product information, changes to promotional offers and editorial content on the blog.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for optimising product pages and site content with keywords to deliver our SEO goals.
- Enhance all aspects of product enrichment, including imagery, attachments, and product attributes.
- Provide regular communication and guidance to 3rd party suppliers that are managing their own content and product listings on the site.
- Copywriting unique, engaging and informative product descriptions.
- Produce informative and engaging 'guides' across various categories optimised for search.
- Use Excel for large product loads or price changes and liaise with the developers and agencies to ensure these uploads are implemented on time.
- Contribute to the blog site regularly.
You will have:
- Minimum of one year's experience in a similar marketing role
- Digital marketing experience essential including skills within SEO
- Experience in using a CMS for transactional websites
- Ecommerce skills or experience working within an ecommerce environment
- Some experience using Google marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Ads and Google Search Console.
- Exceptional communicative and negotiating skills to both internal/external customers and agencies.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a great consumer brand, in a role that offers long-term training, development and the chance be part of an ever-growing business! The role is split between working from home, being based in their HO (in Chelsea, or St Albans).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.