West London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you experienced within digital marketing, with excellent content and copywriting skills? Do you have experience working within an ecommerce environment, or ecom/website management skills? Are you looking to work for a reputable, luxury consumer brand?
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Executive for our client, a leading & well-known, high-end consumer brand. The role will assist the Ecommerce & Marketing Manager in executing the digital strategy and support traditional marketing plans to deliver a first-class standard of service and engagement with our customers. You will be required to create and maintain web content via our CMS to include detailed product information, changes to promotional offers and editorial content on our blog. This is an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Executive to challenge themselves within a dynamic expanding company. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, willing to learn and eager to grow their position within the company.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Ecommerce & Marketing Manager and agencies to plan, update, and produce advertising campaigns and communications for promotional offers and sale periods. Including onsite assets, emails, PPC copy, display, POS, and social media creative.
- Use marketing and analytics tools to help monitor the success of your work and help optimise your time and priorities.
- Supporting new product releases onsite, including optimising product pages, copywriting using SEO keywords to deliver goals.
- Enhance all user journey and product aspects, including imagery, attachments, and product attributes.
- Regularly liaising with the in-house Expert, for digital PR content and social media activity, including monthly Q&As.
- Growing the community management of social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram).
You will have:
- Minimum of one year's experience in a similar digital marketing/ ecommerce role
- Digital marketing experience essential including skills within SEO
- Experience in using a CMS for transactional websites
- Ecommerce skills or experience working within an ecommerce environment
- Some experience using Google marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Ads and Google Search Console.
- Exceptional communicative and negotiating skills to both internal/external customers and agencies.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a great consumer brand, in a role that offers long-term training, development and the chance be part of an ever-growing business! The role is split between working from home, being based in their HO (in Chelsea, or St Albans).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.