monthly and quarterly bonus
almost 2 years ago
Do you have experience working within an ecommerce environment? Do you pride yourself on having excellent account management and client services skills? Are you confident, capable of managing a variety of clients and ensuring excellent service level? We are looking for an Ecommerce Account Manager, ideally who has Amazon experience, to work for a fast-growing company!
I am currently recruiting for anEcommerce Account Manager for our client, a fast-growing start up with impressive growth, who work with well-known brands. You will be responsible for managing a bank of clients, working to consult and support them across all services to achieve the best outcome for their business. Working with the Search team, you will devise individual strategies to achieve the bestROI for clients. This role will form a fundamental part of their services organisation, and is critical for client success and will have strategic input into business direction.
Duties will include:
- Act as business partner for clients, managing the relationship and delivering success. You will provide them with data-driven insights and demonstrate a strong understanding of their category dynamics.
- Ensure optimum Retail hygiene on the Amazon platforms Seller Central and/or Vendor Central.
- Be the Amazon expert able to advise on the best solution for their business and be responsible for full implementation and management of their account
- Where necessary you will manage and handle the day to day interaction with Amazon personnel, ensuring strong relations are maintained between client, Amazon and company
- Create and keep abreast of paid advertising campaigns on Amazon, staying within profitability constraints.
- You will build out a smart Comms strategy for your client in engaging and maintaining relationships with their buyers.
- Work closely with the Advertising specialists in building out a strategy to maximise sales with high returns on investment.
- Track and report business development results, analyse data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of clients.
Our client is looking for:
- Demonstrated track record of success in account management essential, at e-commerce platforms. 2yrs+ experience preferred.
- Experience with Amazon highly desirable however not essential
- Confidence; you must be able to direct and advise clients, make suggestions
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up, which is going through an exciting period of growth across the company. Our client offers a flexible approach to working as well - with the option to work from home available.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.