Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An iconic accessible luxury brand, our client is in an enviable position in 2019 to further expand their global footprint.
They are now hiring an E-commerce Manager to help drive a digital first brand experience as the brand continues their digital expansion. On offer is the chance to join an established and talented team, this is an excellent career opportunity for a customer centric digital marketer.
- Work with the hiring manager to develop and implement the E-Commerce roadmap and rollout plans
- Deliver a world class customer experience via ongoing optimisation and improvement to the site UX based on data insights and market trends
- Use data and insights tools to increase engagement, conversion, retention, and ongoing value of customers
- Manage development teams to troubleshoot integration errors and improve integration efficiency between E-Commerce platforms and other systems
- Keep abreast of industry best-practice and competitor activity in order to identify business opportunities and to drive process improvement
- As the E-Commerce subject expert, manage stakeholders across both business and technical functions
The ideal candidate
- Degree qualifications in digital marketing, e-Commerce, technology or related
- 5+ years in a related e-commerce, digital marketing, or project management position, B2C industry experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Well versed in the use of web analytics and BI tools
- You will have strong project management and process improvement skills, and posess a growth-mindset
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage internal and external stakeholders
Click through to apply or contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 9236 9063
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.