£45000 - £46000 per annum
over 2 years ago
E-Commerce Development Manager - Merlin Entertainments
Reporting to: Head of E-Commerce Optimisation
Reporting to this position: dotted line: Local Web Managers
Scope of Job:
This role is reposonsible for the development of Merlin's online / e-commerce estate, including new openings. This will include optimising the experience to provide an exceptional brand experience and maximise sales through the e-commerce journey (via Accesso) and ultimately delivering an exceptional end-to-end UX/UI on a global basis.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Manage the existing online estate and relevant development partners, providing development / design solutions that will deliver short/ medium term commercial ROI, whilst we develop the single web platform for rollout end 2019.
- Work with the Head of E-Commerce Optimisation to drive the development of the single web platform.
- Continually review and enhance the websites to ensure that they are providing the best possible solution for the business.
- Work closely with the various local Web Managers to ensure that they are able to optimise conversion - and identify and address any relevant conversion issues, as required.
- Identify best practise and ensure that this is rolled out across the estate, where relevant.
- Manage key stakeholders including relevant brand teams, and ensure all relevant brand sites are developed / updated as required.
- Work closely with the Heads of E-Commerce to ensure that the sites are delivering to business expectations.
- Work closely with the relevant development partners to ensure that all development is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with the wider Merlin Digital team to ensure that the sites remain robust and secure.
- This role will report to the Head of E-Commerce Optimisation.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Have management experience of working within a similar role
- Commercially aware, ideally with experience of more junior roles within web management / development to fully appreciate the complexities of the role.
- Be an excellent communicator and influencer
- Budgeting and financial management experience
- A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and fast paced work environment
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running within a hands on role
- You thrive on ownership and accountability - and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- Experience of managing and delivering exceptional solutions via third party partners.
- Experience with the Accesso platform.
- Leisure / entertainment experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.