Director Sport Partnerships
An exceptional opportunity for a Sports Partnership Director to join a Saudi Gigaproject.
The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in the sports/entertainment/events sector previously with experience in partnerships and sponsorships.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Identify high-potential marketing partnership opportunities across the globe, including but not limited to media publishers, events and exhibitions, sports groups and corporations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and potential partners.
- Brief potential and existing partners and challenge them to provide innovative responses to needs
- Evaluate proposals and pitch strong candidates to corporate, sales and marketing leaders to ensure that the conditions are favorable and in line with the needs of the government entity
- Negotiate the best value for each partnership and ensure that the conditions are favorable and in line with the requirements
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitor performance to ensure all partnerships contribute meaningfully to the achievement of business objectives.
- Manage the end-to-end project of all marketing partnerships, coordinating with internal teams, external teams
- Learn key lessons from current partnerships to continuously strengthen our partnership program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Sports Management, Marketing, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven success in implementing marketing partnership programs with high return on investment
- Commercial understanding
- Experience in large-scale events in sporting environment is a plus, especially among professionals in the sector, or B2B
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.