Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
about 2 years ago
This is a Director level opportunity, for an experienced product and business development executive from the tourism industry, to lead in the creation and development of innovative tourism products and services that drives the attraction and retention of tourists to help our client become a global tourism destination. Reporting to the Chief Destination manager, this role is based in Riyadh.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Conduct research on regional and international tourism products and services being offered, and analyse market movements and changes in the industry to inform the production of new products adapted to the project.
- Support new concepts and offerings ideation, nurturing and encouraging innovation and creativity, supported by market research and relevant benchmarks.
- Implement the conceptualized tourism products in coordination with the relevant departments, agencies and businesses, while ensuring that tourism standards are met.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and expertise in product development and management, ensuring that the project is at the front of innovation in its target markets.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities;
- Degree or equivalent;
- Track record of working across multiple geographies, or other international experience;
- Proven and demonstrable experience of defining and executing product and business development in tourism industry;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure;
- Excellent managerial skills
What's on Offer
There is a highly competitive package on offer including benefits.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.