New York, USA
US$160000 - US$175000 per annum + bonus,bens
5 months ago
DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER MARKETING NORTHERN AMERICA & EMEA - INSTITUTIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED NEW YORK
$160-175000 + BONUS+BENS
Fantastic new opportunity to join a fast-paced, high growth and successful global B2B Financial Services organisation as Director of Customer Marketing for Northern America & EMEA.
You will be responsible for leading and driving the growth of the customer marketing efforts in North America and EMEA regions, leading the development of the marketing strategy and overseeing the implementation of campaigns linked to both new client acquisition and account-based marketing initiatives.
- You will manage a team based in the US and London
- Deliver targeted marketing messaging to meet customer needs.
- Manage and motivate the customer marketing team
- Identify effective marketing channels based on marketing engagement
- Optimize customer marketing efforts and create a globally consistent model for the customer marketing team.
- Track and measure marketing effectiveness of campaigns
- You will be a senior level Marketing professional, with solid experience in B2B/Institutional Financial Services Marketing. Experience can come from a range of areas within the Institutional Financial Markets including from Fund Management, Investment Banking, Brokerage, Exchanges etc
- Proven track record on leading a team, with strong leadership skills
- Experience in lead generation, building demand creation marketing and campaign management
- Experienced in using reporting analytics tools to track marketing ROI and marketing effectiveness
- Strong strategic mindset coupled with the ability to "roll your sleeves" up is key
- Experience covering the North American (and ideally European) Financial Markets
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.