£95000 - £120000 per annum + bonus,bens
almost 2 years ago
DIRECTOR OF BRAND STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT-FINANCIAL SERVICES
An excellent opportunity for a senior brand professional to join our client, a new, high growth wealth management business. This is a newly created role where you will be responsible for developing the brand identity; build the business' profile as a new national brand; and ensure that propositions, client experience and communications bring the brand to life.
This is an exciting role with a strong mandate to help build and grow the business' brand capabilities. You will develop the brand identity and positioning, based on its business strategy and its existing brand values and identity.
- Develop and deliver the brand strategy plan
- Work with proposition and operations colleagues to develop and maintain processes and behaviours which bring the brand to life through propositions and client experience
- Lead the implementation of the visual identity across all channels, maintaining a consistent brand and in particular achieving effective integration with the IFA sub-brands.
- Manage agency relationships and direct their activities to ensure effective realisation of the brand strategy
- Significant experience in a senior Brand role where you have been responsible for the ownership of the business's brand, developing brand strategy and positioning
- Experience should come from either consumer brands or consumer financial services brands, either gained client-side or in a brand agency
- Experience should ideally also include developing brand strategies for start up and/or challenger brands
- Ability to operate at both a strategic level as well as being comfortable with tactical delivery
- Experience in managing effective agency relationships
- Experience in budgetary management
Please send your cv to emma jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.