Bathurst, New South Wales
AU$150000 - AU$170000 per annum + + high Super payment
about 2 years ago
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits. CSU is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Drive the design and development of commercial and innovative market driven growth strategies for Charles Sturt University (CSU) via:
- Market intelligence - insights, segmentation and predictive modelling;
- Product portfolio - strategy, framework and cross functional implementation;
- Channel Management - drive strategy to maximise performance and ROI;
- Partnering - with internal & external stakeholders to enable strategic growth.
- Salary range: $152,000 - $170,000 p.a.;
- Fixed term, Full Time;
- Bathurst/Orange location.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive understanding of product development and solid track record in developing and deploying effective product strategies;
- Evidence of high level project management skills with experience in all phases of complex projects leading to successful delivery of outcomes;
- Proven ability to build rapport with key leaders to develop relationships on a local and national level to the advantage of the University.
About the Division of Marketing and Communications
The Division of Marketing and Communication plays a lead role in positioning Charles Sturt University as the dominant higher education provider in our regions. The function is forward-thinking and results-driven, and is comprised of a Market Strategy and Partnering Group, Brand and Performance Marketing Group and Sales and Customer Experience Group. The Division's overarching purpose is to work with partners to create a transformational brand promise, product portfolio and experience that works to attract and engage students, staff, alumni and community.
Behaviours important to the Division:
- Openness and Transparency;
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.