Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint a Director, Investor Development into their growing Relationship Management team in London.
The candidate will be responsible for responsible for the coverage of key investors (fund managers and bank treasuries) for all products and will be tasked with the following:
- Overall leadership and coordination for your accounts, creating excellent relationships with key decision makers (credit portfolio management, risk management) within those organisations
- Research & commentary promotion
- Creating opportunities for interactions with our analysts (meetings, roundtables, seminars, calls)
- Co-ordinating and communicating with colleagues in the wider business and relationship management team and analytical staff across the globe
- Entrenching the clients proposition in investor workflows, ensuring eventually that they are fully accepted across asset classes.
- Soliciting and aggregating investor support for ratings and other group products
You will develop & maintain new and existing buy-side relationships through meetings, calls, road-shows and events, liaising closely with investor development and analytical colleagues.
Given the nature of this role, experience of Fixed Income strategies and Capital Markets is a must. The ideal candidate with have Buyside experience, this is a relationship role.
Qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term relationships
- An understanding of fixed income investment strategies
- Buyside experience in international fixed income capital markets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a global organisation
- Existing contacts and relationships with large investors would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken/ written).
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.