Director Business Development
There is an opportunity for a Business Development Director to join a leading leisure and entertainment organisation in Singapore. This role will be responsible for developing new business and strategic partnership opportunities, and reviewing existing partnerships to ensure successful business growth.
- Develop strategic plans for the organisation by identifying key customers and market segments for untapped opportunities to ensure long term growth and profitability of the business.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies to execute these strategic plans.
- Responsible for activities related to business development, partnership management and strategic management to achieve the organisation’s planned objectives.
- Structure deals and business cases using data analysis and business modelling.
- Works with the relevant regulatory/compliance teams (internal/external) on all regulatory reporting products/projects, works with partners, service providers and internal stakeholders to facilitate their understanding of product or project plans and deliverables.
- Effectively manage relationships between key stakeholders, interest groups, business partners, suppliers, and customers in the strategic business sector, including effectively navigating partners organisational structures (as needed).
- Work closely with Corporate Communications and Marketing Communications teams on common goals and responsibilities in resolving conflicts, public statements, or public relations issues as necessary.
- Manage the roadmap for new business development projects (if required), i.e., identify a medium to long term vision for the product offering against a roadmap and ensure that the roadmap is discussed with the leadership team and/or stakeholders and updated regularly.
- Define success criteria – responsible for the overall success of a product/project, including quality and sustainability. Define success parameters and guide stakeholders and all stakeholders to achieve the common goal. Facilitate collaborative discussions (as needed).
- Actively participate in the preparation of the organisation’s strategic business plan and annual budget.
- Functional Excellence and Best Practices – Review and share best practices with respective departments to achieve desired results and meet business objectives.
- Use innovative methods and technology to streamline product offerings and improve operational efficiency.
- Team Management – working with HR to develop team competencies to remain relevant and competitive in the marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent higher education qualification in business administration, hotel management, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in consistently meeting/exceeding KPI in sales, business development, project management timeline.
- Experience of business development and growing revenue streams.
- Working knowledge of regulatory reporting for projects (if required), licensing law, employment law, health and safety legislation and risk management.
- Leadership skills with strong business acumen and a solution-oriented mindset to drive positive results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, cultural knowledge, awareness, and ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
If you feel that your skill set is suited please apply.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore