Direct Mail Specialist
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a client based in Farringdon who are looking for a Direct Mail Specialist to join their team.
This role will be part of the South team (south of Birmingham) and is predominantly a remote role, with face to face client meetings across the South as and when needed, with also one meeting a month in the Farringdon office.
This is a B2B sales role, with direct mail/direct marketing as your product.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of direct marketing clients to retain and grow new revenues
- Manage the development of a new business pipeline within your portfolio, following up and converting new business leads from other third party referrals.
- Seek to understand client needs for direct marketing solutions and offer expertise that generate/retain revenue streams
- Develop new solutions which can be introduced to clients to win new revenue streams
- Be an ambassador for direct marketing at relevant industry events, including taking the lead at presenting and running webinars
- Support the planning and marketing teams by developing case histories with customers that can be used to promote the value of direct mail in wider marketing communication activities.
- KPI’s including opportunity pipeline, conversion rate, effective call rates
Skill and Experience Required:
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing, specifically direct mail
- Experience of creating direct mail marketing campaigns
- Strong influencing skills
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence at board level in large organisations
- Successful track record of selling B2B is preferable but not essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.