about 1 year ago
An established company in Asia within the pharmaceuticals and healthcare space is looking for a Business Transformation Manager (Digital). We are looking for someone with strong consultative and stakeholder management skills, who can understand the pain points of the company and play a critical role in pivoting the business online and streamlining processes.
- Develop and oversee the digital transformation plan, and monitor the effects it has on streamlining and improving existing processes
- Stay up to date with digital trends and identify key digital business opportunities in new sectors and markets
- Leverage on strong negotiation skills to get the buy in from internal and external stakeholders on the new processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering
- Has at least 6 years of experience in consultative work, change management, or project management for clients within the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare space
- Proven success in change management for tech-focused projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong digital skills and expertise, analytical mindset, and sharp decision-making and problem-solving skills are pivotal for this role
If you think this challenging yet rewarding role is up your alley, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.