South West England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Bens
6 months ago
DIGITAL TAGGING SPECIALIST- LEISURE & ENTERTAINMENT
BASED SOUTH ENGLAND
12 MONTH FTC/ GREAT FLEXI WORKING OPTION
Our client is a global leader in leisure and entertainment headquartered in South England who is looking for an experienced Digital Tagging Specialist to join South England team.
Due to continuing growth and development of the organisation on a global scale, they are looking for an experienced Digital Tagging Specialist to join the global eCommerce Team on a 12 month fixed term contract. They are offering flexible South UK location for this role and salary is £35,000- £40,000 per annum + benefits.
- Lead and be the subject matter expert on the area of tagging and tracking.
- Build, implement and test tagging configurations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain tag management platform and govern web analytics platform.
- Govern data taxonomy, consistency, and quality.
- Identify opportunities for enabling and improving web analytics capabilities to improve internal business processes and consumer experiences.
- Ability to identify data quality issues, PII sensitive data integrity, navigate multiple data sources and work to resolve any issues.
-Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical job experience.
- Experience from B2C eCommerce setting.
- Experience with tag management solutions.
- Hands-on experience with implementing complex tagging configurations.
- Strong understanding of data layer concepts and architecture.
- Expertise with Google Analytics (360) and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work outside and across siloes and borders, to get things done and deliver results (including creativity in solving roadblocks).
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.