over 2 years ago
Marketing Manager - Digital Projects - £48 - 52,000pa + generous benefit package - Central London
A leading UK property company HQ'd in London are in search for a Digital Project Marketing Manager who will specialise in managing projects and initiatives to increase customer and consumer satisfaction, drive footfall and increase engagement with company assets.
This company design, build and manage places that reflect the way people want to live, work and shop both today and in the future. This client manage over £15 billion in assets with their portfolio including retail centres, Central London campuses and prime residential developments.
As the Marketing Manager, reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure ownership of the project critical path and efficient delivery of projects.
I am looking to speak to someone within the London area with Digital Project Management experience and be able to demonstrate an understanding of wider marketing/digital marketing.
- Working with Key stakeholders from across the business to establish digital project requirements
- Create annual calendar for project delivery and budget
- Project manage digital projects for marketing initiatives
- Complete performance reports for digital projects and campaigns, establishing ROI and against KPI's
- Budgets: support in development of marketing budget
- Stakeholder management: manage and proactively communicate with all stakeholders
- Marketing agencies
- Special Projects: To take responsibility for across marketing projects and lead projects as required
This role requires someone experienced in Project Management with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. This person should have a thorough understanding of digital and wider marketing channels
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.