City of London, London
almost 2 years ago
I hope you are well.
Are you available over the summer?
My client are a charitable organisation that make a real difference for young people. They are looking for a Digital Project Manager to support their digital team lead for the next 3months (with potential to extend).
- Project manage the discovery phase of the website's redevelopment project.
- Manage agency relationship - ways of working, communication plan for the project and agreed deliverables.
- Audit of website, reviewing the customer journey/experience, future development plans/recommendations.
- Use content management systems to publish to websites (Drupal).
- Analytics - speaking to website users, internal audience, reviewing marketing technology.
You must have hands-on project management experience, budget management and be able to manage internal &external stakeholder relationships.
Salary: £40k on pro-rata or up to £190 Day Rate (Equating to £48k annually salary)
Interviews starting this week… Please contact me at email@example.com/0207 332 9640
Apologies if this doesn't apply to you, however if you know of any active project managers in your network please introduce them to me. We do offer a referral incentive worth £400 to those who refer successful candidates.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.