about 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, Insurance Group, who are currently undergoing a Digital Transformation and seeking to appoint a Digital Project Manager to lead & deliver this process, London based. This is a 12-Month Fixed Term Contract - Day Rate.
You will provide Project Management for a Digital Transformation initiative, working as the driving force - planning, managing and executing, initially for one key strategic project. Well versed in Agile delivery, the PM will have an influential role in liaising with the stakeholders, suppliers, and in-house project team.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in delivering Digital Transformation projects
- Proven experience of working as a PM or similar throughout the whole lifecycle of projects from start up to benefits realisation
- Extensive experience of delivering in an Agile project environment
- Experience of managing stakeholders at Director and CxO level
- Experience working with Drupal is desirable
- G PRINCEII, Agile qualifications
- Technically relevant qualifications e.g. CLAIT, Word processing etc. desirable
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
*Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you have not received a response within 6 weeks then please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.