Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, payments business who are seeking to appoint a Digital Project Manager into their growing team, based in West London.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources, training and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to agreed plan.
The responsibilities would include:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents sitemaps etc
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
Preferable skills and competencies
- Ability to be able to write scoping/IA documents for all stakeholders
- University degree or college diploma
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- 3 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all
- aspects of process development and execution.
- Familiarity with project management software, CMS, Ad servers, analytics, caching, site monitoring etc.
- Familiar with programming languages / terminology
- Competent and proficient understanding of platforms Escenic, Applicor.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high talent team within a hugely successful organisation.
The role will be based in fantastic West London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.