Carter Murray are am looking to speak with ambitious Digital Marketing Execs - eager to enjoy a career within an iconic organisation.
My client are one of the world's leading news organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy
They are now looking to add a Digital Product Marketing Executive to its high performing B2B team.
The role will directly influence the continued and impressive growth of the business itself - by developing personalised communication across a variety of channels.
You will be motivated to learn and develop your strong technical skills, whilst gaining experience in email marketing.
A broad understanding of marketing and a mindset that wishes to test and experiment will serve you well!
- Build and implement automated acquisition and prospect nurturing programmes, using marketing automation systems
- Identify needs of different customer segments and market relevant content, site tools and functions to users accordingly
- Develop email copy, materials, blog content and web pages to help customers learn more
- Deliver acquisition tactics including trigger-based communications to prospects and subscribers, via email, online messaging and social media
- Create and execute web-based marketing and promotional programs and analyze results
- Use social media to engage users off-site and drive traffic
- Manage the end-to-end process of projects, from copywriting, working with agencies, defining contact lists and sending emails
Skills and Experience required
- Proficient user of an enterprise-level marketing automation platform, such as Marketo
- Experience of delivering digital multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understands key marketing principles including how and when different communication tactics should be used
- Skilled in data analysis, reporting and use of CRM technologies
- Digitally savvy and understands how to use online/social media
- Good copywriting skills and experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
This role is based in central London and offers an excellent basic salary and benefits package.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.