Digital PR Executive
Digital PR Executive
Travel & Tourism
£40,000 per annum
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Travel company on an exciting project to build out their Digital PR team with one of the first hire’s being a great opportunity for a Digital PR Executive. You will be responsible for creating and executing a hands-on digital PR campaigns taking them from ideation to execution. This role reports to the Digital PR Lead and forms an integral part of the SEO team.
- Support all elements of digital PR campaign production, from ideation and research to outreach and execution ensuring all campaigns earn coverage from major publications.
- Support and execute link building and outreach strategies.
- Communicate with journalists and publications on a daily basis to pitch relevant campaigns and angles that resonate with their audiences.
- Proactively lookout for new trends, newsjacking opportunities and competitor insights to gain coverage.
- Monitor media and social channels for relevant coverage, links, and opportunities for further coverage.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce the best possible outreach campaigns and to ensure all activity is well communicated and coordinated.
- Working with internal PR teams to ensure aligned brand messaging & campaigns.
- Work with legal stakeholders to ensure all campaigns are compliant.
Essential Skills required
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in digital PR, either in-house or agency.
- Proven track record of gaining great coverage and links.
- Strong market research skills and the ability to spot newsworthy items within reams of data.
- Experience using a journalist database to craft and update targeted media lists.
- Experience tracking and analysing media coverage.
- Confidence to pitch into liaise with journalists.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Experience brainstorming and inputting into digital PR Campaigns.
- A collaborative and proactive nature both internally and with external partners.
- Able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of modern SEO and link building.
- UK media & influencer relationships
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.