£27000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Performance Marketing Executive
We have partnered with a leading and internationally recognised educational organization with footprint across the globe in Europe, China and the Middle East to name a few. They are seeking to add an experienced Performance Marketing Executive to their team. This role would suit someone who's previous experience includes assisting with the optimization and creation of paid search & media campaigns to deliver on lead generation targets.
You will keep up to date with the latest news and industry trends as well as have an understanding/experience of all differing digital media channels and understand the potential each of them can bring to the brand. Alongside this, you will understand each regions unique search challenges and apply various optimization techniques to ensure continuous development and improvement.
- Fulfil relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks to ensure that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets set.
- Working closely with the Digital Performance Manager to ensure;
- Campaigns, project timelines, cost estimates, schedule and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to.
- Campaigns are set up to be optimised in the correct way.
- Budgets are spent within correct daily and monthly limits.
- Campaigns are monitored regularly and are hitting relevant targets.
- Assisting with the preparation of performance review presentations.
- Regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Having an input into search briefs before execution to ensure they are effective.
- Have an input in to developing short- and long-term strategies.
- Develop strong relationships with wider agency partners to ensure you are benefitting from their expertise and therefore ensuring campaigns are always aligned to global strategy.
- Bachelor's degree is essential
- Hands on PPC experience; Google & Bing.
- Google Display Network campaign experience.
- Hands on experience of paid social campaign implementation.
- Budget management experience.
- Up to date with latest trends and best practice in website development and measurement.
- Direct consumer performance targeting experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Adaptable and capable of working to targets in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
If you feel like this role is for you, then please get in touch or apply today, applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.