The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping the wider marketing teams create and implement strategies across all areas of digital marketing focusing on Email, Websites and Social, ensuring social is integrated into all relevant marketing and comms activities.
Email and CRM - From newsletters to automated campaigns based on user behaviour and segment you will work with the Channel Marketing teams to develop email campaigns to retain and engage the audience and drive response
Social Media (LinkedIn/YouTube) - Implement Social Media Strategy to amplify reach across LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Help to drive best-practice social media marketing throughout the business and advise on how they can maximise their social profiles and digital content to reach their target audiences through Social Media
- Responsible for posting and tagging all content for local content streams for the UK, France, Italy for LinkedIn and other markets as they roll out content streams more broadly. To provide posts for Authorised Users (Social Sellers) in the content library
- Maintain the content calendar and posts for all social channels and work with Channel Marketing/PR teams as needed when there are gaps in the content pipeline
- Review competitor activity, trends and new developments in digital marketing space
- Assist in the training of Employees and Authorised Users (Social Sellers) as required by the HODM
- Quarterly/Monthly Reporting - Run the standard report from HearSay Social with the agreed reporting criteria. Track the growth and impact of Social Media in the international markets and add contextual background and notes where relevant
With HODM (and wider global web development teams) assist in the project management for the migration of the international websites and future developments of the sites
Working with Channel Marketing Team to ensure best use of content to leverage across country sites as needed, recommending best practices with campaigns on their websites properties to the wider international marketing team
Assist in monitoring KPIs for marketing activities that are driving visitors to their website properties and working with channel marketing teams to improve performance
ANALYTICS & REPORTING:
With HODM increase the business benefit derived from all marketing efforts, with wider marketing teams, identify which metrics are most relevant to key marketing activities and determine which KPIS are most effective for reporting
Develop and maintain inventory of available infographics, videos, banners and other online assets as needed. Film with use of an iPhone video content for Social as needed with basic editing using Camtasia software
SKILLS REQUIRED & EXPERIENCE
- 3- 5 years' previous experience in a digital marketing role in a B2C or B2B Retail, Tech, Telecoms capacity or within an agency or large corporate environment
- Knowledge of digital market place and trends
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, content marketing, social media, and SEO
- Social Media marketing experience on mainstream platforms, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter etc.
- Experience in managing a social advocacy programme and understanding of social selling
- Energy with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to help grow the international distribution's Social/Digital presence
- Demonstrable experience of using publishing platforms for Social content; HearSay Social, HootSuite, Sprinkler etc.
- Experience of executing and analysing email marketing platforms and understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Ability to work independently as needed and under pressure to tight deadlines
- Organised with attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently as needed
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent written and communication skills and fluent in English with proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to think creatively, analytically and collaboratively with impeccable attention to detail
- Stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and or Web reporting analytics platform
- Strong competency in WORD, Excel and Advanced PowerPoint
- Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams
- Fluency (spoken and written) in French or Italian
- Financial Services Experience
- Experience with marketing and sales automation platforms (Salesforce)
- Experience with digital editing software for web - Photoshop, illustrator etc
- Hands on experience with Search, Display and Video
This is a 12-month daily rate contract, with rate circa £250 per day (dependant on experience). This role has a possibility of going permanent so you mus be open to this.
Anticipated start date 15th January with interviews to be completed by 15th December. If you'd like to find out more, please send through an up to date CV.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.