Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This role plays an integral part in supporting the entire region with the ownership, management and optimisation of digital assets.
A key part of the role is managing the external website, additional responsibilities include:
- Produce and curate compelling, relevant and timely content to be pushed out via digital channels
- Use data insights to optimise UX
- Work closely with the communications, marketing and BD team to ensure strategy alignment and message consistency
- Manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare, YouTube and Instagram accounts and paid activity
- Use data to advise on future campaigns and content plans
- Encourage evolution of digital campaigns, report back to relevant stakeholders of campaign performance
You will be articulate and driven with a real passionate for digital. In addition you will have:
- Experience creating responsive email templates
- Experience generating insights through web/email analytics. UX experience would be ideal, but isn't essential.
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation tool
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sketch and/or Photoshop skills would be a bonus, but isn't essential
This is such a great opportunity for a digital specialist to join a leading heritage professional services firm. Your career opportunities at this firm will be excellent and you will be working in a highly collaborative, smart, collegiate marketing team.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.