£350 - £500 per day
over 1 year ago
This role will manage all of the marketing campaign delivery, reporting and data management services. You will do this by managing the marketing automation tool, Salesforce technical planning and implementation of lead generation programs.
This role will focus largely on the marketing database objectives, the proper and disciplined use of Marketo and effective servicing of all customers. You will report to the Head of Marketing Operations and will work closely with the demand centre operations team
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage marketing automation campaigns, including associated reporting needs.
- Create and implement the processes in order to manage the recency, completeness and relevancy of the marketing database.
- Create (from scratch) processes around lead flow, demand generation and funnel reporting.
- Database development and maintenance.
- Ensure marketing operations increases conversion rates and produces positive ROI.
- Own and manage the marketing database, dashboard metrics and reporting.
- Monitor and learn from marketplace trends, tools and technologies to drive online acquisition and improve conversions.
In order to be considered for this role you will be:
An efficient and organised team player with strong people management skills; quick to learn with a passion and aptitude for new technology. You must have extensive experience using CRM systems (Salesforce very preferable) and marketing automation software (Such as Pardot, Marketo , Eloqua) in a large B2B organization.
- A passion for marketing automation and the benefits it can bring to an organization.
- Strong experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools.
- Ability to drive commercial focus in the reporting and metrics that Marketing Automation tool reveals.
- A strong understanding of marketing campaign reporting and analytics and their use in testing and optimising campaigns.
- Experience of project managing complex data projects.
- Strong knowledge of building and optimising marketing databases and data management practices.
- Team player with experience of working with remotely with international teams.
- Self-starter with a passion for solving hard problems, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present data in meaningful ways.
- Hands on, prepared to see projects through to completion.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Advanced and deep knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation software.
- Ability to create Salesforce reporting and dashboards.
- Experience with effective management and improvement of database recency, completeness and relevancy.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Highly numerate.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.