£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus,bens
over 1 year ago
DIGITAL MARKETING /WEB MANAGER, EMEA & USA- FINANCIAL SERVICES (ASSET MANAGEMENT)
Excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded and successful B2B global financial services business as EMEA & US Web Manager.
Sitting as part of the global marketing function, you will act as the key interface between Marketing and IT, leading on digital product management with a key focus on managing the EMEA & US websites across the organisation.
Experience in digital marketing including strong experience in website management from an asset management, financial services or from another regulated sector is essential
The Web Manager / Digital Product Manager (EMEA & USA) will sit within the global marketing team and will work closely with the global technology team. The team is focused on promoting best practice digital strategy, solutions, channels and platforms to support the group's marketing efforts, while working closely with the global technology team.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the group's existing web platforms for the EMEA & US region, across multiple websites and affiliated sites, ensuring content is updated, SEO effective, compliant and reflective of brand and broader campaign strategies.
- Manage, the development of new global and regional websites developed as part of the business growth strategy, including agency liaison, IT liaison and stakeholder management
- Regularly monitor the customer experience to execute initiatives that will improve the user journey, making recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Become the regional subject matter expert on website design and UX
- Manage the digital technology suite to ensure its effective integration and optimal use to meet regional marketing objectives, including Pardot and Salesforce integrations
- Liaise directly and effectively with the internal Technology team to ensure a seamless understanding between design and development
- Monitor, measure and report regularly on website KPIs, actively contributing and providing recommendations for improvement and development
Experience and skills required
- Solid experience in digital marketing, to include significant experience in website management
- Digital experience should come from the investment management space, wider financial services sector (pref B2B or intermediary focused) or a regulated industry
- Digital experience gained in a medium/large sized international or global organisation is preferred
- Advanced understanding of content management systems and experience in web content management, testing and publishing is essential. Experience with CMS systems is important. Experience in Adobe Experience Manager or similar preferred
- Experience supporting SEO programs with website content and metadata
- Ability to manage external data sources via APIs and present via websites
- Extensive experience working across multiple projects preferably using Agile methodologies
- Experience working with user centric design and developer customer journey maps. Strong knowledge of UX principles and experience in developing UX programs
- Experience in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.