Dubai, United Arab Emirates
over 1 year ago
Carter Murray Dubai are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a luxury business who is looking to expand their digital team.
The role will be based at their head office in Dubai, UAE.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual Digital and/or traditional marketing plan for the group. Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans
- Develop and implement communication strategies for the group
- Prepare annual budgets to cascade production plan, implement the budget, and monitor performance against such budgets on continuous basis.
- Must be creative in their approaches to digital campaigns, both in messaging and in the delivery mechanism
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying a target market, creating a brand persona and analysing information about how best to reach a target audience.
- Promote products or services through various digital platforms by using SEO strategies, social media, content marketing and email marketing.
- Plan and track activities, tasks, budgets, and details for each marketing activity using CRM software
- Work closely with Sales manager to implement yearly marketing strategy, budget & implementation
- Work with CRM to create targeted lists and create campaign templates.
- Familiar with the latest web-based tools to measure and optimise digital marketing campaigns.
- Organise special events such as open days, visits, exhibitions and functions. Track and manage all event and customer details on one central platform (CRM)
- Determine measurement metrics for customer acquisition and measure your marketing success with key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Establish monthly meetings with top management to provide recaps on marketing successes and misses.
- Assist in preparing organisational documents such as annual reports, corporate profiles…etc
- Provide management with variant analysis for retail operations, forecast, monthly and quarterly expenses and capital allocation.
- Supervise Marketing team, in all delegated tasks
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Understands digital marketing strategy development and how consumers respond to various forms of media.
- Displays a firm understanding of using digital media to advertise and sell products.
- Possesses the knowledge required to measure, increase and maintain website traffic.
- Shows keen understanding of social media and how it can be used to reach consumers.
- Possesses strong communication skills and displays confidence when speaking aloud or in writing.
Experience level we are looking for:
- 5 years of sales experience in the same position
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven ability to oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
If you match the criteria we are looking for please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.