City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional, with a background working within luxury retail? Do you have website management and performance marketing skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, varied role, managing multiple key relationships?
I am currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager on a FTC basis for a reputable, established and leading business with international presence. Working as part of a wider team and responsible for managing key internal & external relationships, you will have responsibility for all aspects within the digital marketing function, with a focus on performance marketing & website management.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar level role/Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience working within luxury fashion/luxury consumer goods - essential
- Excellent skills with performance marketing & website management
- Strong branding skills & knowledge within the industry
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships including agencies
- Be highly creative with strong analytical skills; must be commercially aware, sales & lead driven - focused on ROI
- Interest and knowledge within luxury fashion/goods markets highly desirable/beneficial
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a high-end, well-known business. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional with excellent industry knowledge and interest, who can hit the ground running and drive all aspects of digital marketing for the group.
Please only apply if you are available immediately and can commit to the full duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.