Ian Jenkins This robo-advisory business is democratising financial advice using AI. They're highly successful and looking to generate further growth. To that end the business is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the CMO and CEO. The business is in start up phase and fairly well funded which presents both challenges and opportunities.
- Bring a humorous and trustworthy personality to the brands digital marketing
- Work with content, social media, SEM and paid advertising to drive increased acquisition
- Bring an ROI focus to all digital marketing campaigns
- The role will not use agencies so you will need to be able to technically execute campaigns
- Creativity and excellent English writing skills are essential
- Work on customer lifecycle especially during the sign up process to optimise completion numbers
- Understand A/B and MVT testing for campaigns
- Must have a genuine excitement about working for a start-up and willingness to have a package structured to reflect this
- Strong English writing skills and a sense of humour are essential
- Technical capability to run digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with limited budgets and taking accountability for the results
- Fun to work with and willing to work hard
- Track record of delivering against ROI targets across social, SEM and digital content
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.