Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$480000 - HK$600000 per annum + Performance Bonus
about 2 years ago
Our client is a multinational cosmetics brand. They are currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager as part of their corporate digital team. The objective of this role is to support the Digital Marketing Director in developing a holistic strategy to optimise the performance of paid advertising and social media marketing in order to drive conversions and site traffic.
- Collaborate with brand teams, CRM team and analytics team in digital strategy development that meets both brand and digital marketing objectives
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy; prioritise objectives and strategy initiatives across brand website development, social media marketing and paid advertising
- Work with agency and internal partners to deliver creative assets such as digital display, video, social media assets, paid search ads, emails, landing pages, on-site promotional placements
- Drive brand social media content creation, approval of editorial calendar, and influencer programmes, including development of the Social Media Playbook
- Oversee social media monitoring, advertising, promotions/contests and other activation
- Facilitate effective paid advertising campaigns, both social and search, and ensure on-budget delivery and maximised performance
- Partner with Measurement and Analytics team on digital dashboard creation, KPI definition and alignment, and regularly report out performance and learnings to key stakeholders
- Manage digital and social marketing budget
- Manage agency resources and ensure on-time delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital marketing
- Prior digital marketing experience in luxury or beauty sector
- Excellent command of English
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills
Click "Apply" to submit your CV. We will get in touch as soon as possible.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.