Digital Marketing Manager-B2C (scale up)
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
B2C FINTECH SCALE UP / CHALLENGER BRAND -MASS AFFLUENT MARKET /WEALTH
BASED LONDON – HYBRID WORKING
Competitive base +good bonus potential+excellent bens + equity
Are you a creative and innovative digital marketing professional with a B2C background who likes to do things differently and push the boundaries?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and high growth UK based fintech scale up firm who is looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to join the marketing team. You’ll have broad digital marketing expertise which should include experience in content marketing as well as managing digital campaigns.
You will preferably have experience of working in a scale up business and ideally have experience of working with consumer facing luxury or premium brands and/or experience in the B2C financial services sector targeting the affluent /wealth market.
This is a newly created role, where you will play a key role in the development and implementation of digital marketing activity including content marketing and performance marketing activities to share the brand story with audiences, generate leads, drive sales, and increase client profitability.
You will have good digital marketing experience with the ability to use data while thinking creatively to make decisions around digital marketing. You’ll need experience in B2C digital marketing and ideally
This is a hand-on role working both tactically and strategically. You will have a significant opportunity to innovate and come up with new ideas.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be part of the wider Strategy team and will play an important role in helping build a global brand in the mass affluent market space.
- Management of paid omni-channel digital marketing campaigns (brand and product) aligned with business objectives.
- Management of CRM campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to achieve different objectives and outcomes at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Day-to-day performance management of paid campaigns using Meta, Google Ads, and LinkedIn (plus others), covering monitoring, optimisations and testing, and reporting against objectives. Identify and implement opportunities to enhance performance utilising insights from GA4, etc.
- Community management across all social platforms to foster and engage a thriving community. Collaborate with product managers on content ideation and creation and ensure social planning and posting across all channels is prioritised and actions to drive engagement and growth.
- Day-to-day website content management. Be actively involved in SEO efforts and content recommendations to optimise the website to achieve different objectives.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer on the production of marketing content to support all campaign management.
- Provide the Marketing Lead with ad-hoc project support on the Monument marketing strategy.
- Experience in a digital focused marketing role gained in a B2C environment
- Experience in a challenger brand, start up or scale up would be preferred
- Experience and/or understanding of the High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) /Mass Affluent /Wealth markets or experience working with luxury/premium brands would be helpful
- Good experience in content marketing
- Strong experience of digital acquisition and managing digital campaigns (ideally with experience of managing multiple campaigns each year)-including (but not limited to) digital display, social media, programmatic and search.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and other marketing technology platforms (i.e. GA4, CRM, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Meta).
- Working knowledge of SEO (technical SEO, content, digital PR, and outreach).
- Experience in using a CMS to update website content and create new pages.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.