Digital Marketing Manager-B2B Fintech
B2B DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER – B2B FINANCIAL SERVICES / FINTECH SCALE UP
BASED LONDON (hybrid)
Exciting new opportunity to join a dynamic, high growth scale up FinTech business as Digital Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll be part of a dynamic and growing team, at the heart of a fintech business that is looking to expand in both Europe and the US over the next 12-18 months.
- You’ll help to develop the existing digital marketing strategy with the HoM and manage the annual plan ensuring alignment with other marketing activity, to cost-effectively engage new and existing clients
- You’ll work with the HoM and broader team on integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, assessing all campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- You’ll play a key role in managing digital marketing activity across the digital spectrum, from comms implementation across social platforms, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, manage an upcoming SEO project, Email marketing activity (best practices, auditing existing, working with marketing comms associate to deliver), managing designers where needed to support the team in developing impactful content and new creative, website maintenance (updates, page creation – no HTML required).
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on social campaigns (paid and organic), Google Analytics 4 and other campaign data), working with the HoM to create marketing dashboards where needed.
- Agree a set of objectives and KPi’s with the HoM for all broad Digital Marketing strategic and campaign activity.
- You’ll be able to make recommendations for potential future use of GDN and PPC.
- Manage the website consultant, helping to develop new phases and additions to the website and own the delivery of those changes.
- solid broad digital marketing experience in a B2B environment, to include experience gained in the financial services or fintech space
- Experience in a challenger or scale up brand would be helpful
- You’ll be comfortable managing multiple digital campaigns and email marketing
- Experienced in website management
- Experience in managing social media activity
- Ideally you will have some experience in SEO
- You’re a data-driven but also creative individual, able to adapt to a variety of situations and with a willingness to learn, up-skill and grow with the team.
- Able to manage projects simultaneously, highly organised and ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.