Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10 months ago
Carter Murray in Dubai is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a global retail brand.
This role sits with the principle brand rather than a franchisee.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who has a digital first approach. This candidate will report into the Director of Global Marketing and lead all marketing for the region.
They will partner with franchisees and partners across the Middle East to push forward a digital agenda, partner on communications, special projects, and internal alignment with Brand Marketing, Buying, Omni Channel and Social Media teams.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Define and drive marketing priorities (digital first)
- Drive digital growth plans, analytics, prepare marketing marketing plans with a focus on paid media, CRM, social and influencer strategies, define media and spend allocation mix.
- Lead special projects/ campaigns
- Drive the brand in the territory and collaborate with internal and external teams
- Prepare strategic presentations
- Manage the regional hub content
- We are looking for someone with 5-7 years experience. (Digital native is a must)
- Bachelors Degree
- Background in retail
- Education in marketing is a plus
- Certification in Google analytics, Facebook business manager
If you match these requirements please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.