City of London, London
5 months ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Financial Services group assisting with the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Manager, City based.
As the go-to person for all things digital, this role provides a unique opportunity to shape the future of digital marketing at the firm. It requires an ambitious, hard-working individual who can think strategically yet is prepared to roll their sleeves up and work hands-on day-to-day.
It has a specific focus on developing the business's digital strategy and managing digital marketing communications and campaigns, with significant autonomy in a very busy environment. The scope also includes internal digital communications.
Working in a small marketing team, for a mid-sized Financial Services client, means that the role holder will also need a broad marketing skill-set. Specifically, they should be able to write and review copy.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Ideally 5 + years' experience in a digital marketing role, ideally in Financial Services.
- Experience of maintaining a high-performing websites and implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience of extracting, analysing and interpreting digital metrics/MI and able to apply that knowledge.
- Ability to manage outsourced third parties.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise requests working to tight timescales, whilst maintaining quality.
- Previous exposure of digital copywriting experience
The role will be based in fantastic offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.