about 2 years ago
CALLING ALL DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGERS:
A Singapore-based, social media and entertainment start-up is looking to have a versatile and driven Digital Marketing Manager join them. This manager will oversee all social media activities and campaigns, and is required to have extensive knowledge of mobile-based functions used for advertising.
- Work with marketing agencies to plan and execute all digital marketing activities for the company's mobile app using social media and display advertising platforms.
- Collaborate, strategize and conduct reviews with ad partners and vendors (like Facebook, Google, Twitter) to gain insights on how to improve digital marketing campaigns.
- Achieve a maximum number of results - in terms of new users, transactions, retention - while keeping costs (CPI, CPA, etc.) at optimum levels.
- Manage the overall success of campaigns and report on performances, while analysing ROIs and KPIs.
- Optimize spending and performance based on the trends and insights identified.
- Explore local digital channels for growth marketing opportunities in key local markets.
- Oversee and manage other ad-hoc projects for the business.
- Minimally 5 years of professional experience in digital marketing (experience in mobile-based businesses preferred).
- Adept at using digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.) and advertising optimization tools (e.g. Smartly).
- Possess extensive knowledge of mobile attribution tools (e.g. Appsflyer) and its customization possibilities - like custom dashboards, API modification, etc.
- Have had prior experience working with Asian ad agencies.
- An evident history of having optimized campaigns to KPIs.
- Have an advanced understanding of developments in new media & tech industries, as well as in popular entertainment apps in key local markets.
- Ideally Singaporeans and/or PRs residing in Singapore.
ADVANTAGEOUS TO HAVE:
- Familiarity with other forms of digital advertising, including SEM and programmatic buying.
- Ability to retrieve data using SQL queries and to generate reports using tools like Supermetrics and Google Data Studio.
If you would like to join them as their Digital Marketing Manager to launch the company further into the media and entertainment space, do send your CVs over to email@example.com.
(Due to the high volume of responses, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.