United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
about 2 years ago
Carter Murray Digital in Dubai are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing entertainment business based in the UAE.
The role will report directly into the Senior Marketing & Communications Director. The right candidate for the position will be expected to manage and deliver cost effective digital campaigns for the companies corporate side, and events side of the business which will enhance the digital image of their events. The role involves driving through innovations in customer engagement technologies, the coordination with experienced marketing, creative and digital teams to deliver against set objectives.
1. Lead the Digital Transformation initiatives to address core business objectives and drive growth.
2. Develop fully integrated digital and online/mobile campaigns, leading the function effectively to deliver greater ROI for the organisation.
3. Provide thorough digital performance analysis (weekly/Monthly).
4. Improve integration with our platform, track customer experiences and set-up email workflows accordingly.
5. Provide input into the content marketing strategy to ensure that the organisation's digital narrative is integrated.
6. Establish a broad network of digital partners and activate creative partnerships.
7. In collaboration with the legal department, negotiate and manage digital partner contracts in line with department policies.
8. Effectively communicate project expectations to event team members, other departments, third parties and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
9. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve digital goals
10. Develop and manage the digital campaign plan - schedule and monitor project timelines, milestones and deliverables.
11. Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary to the project manager.
12. Ensure that Value In Kind (VIK) is valued, recorded and adopt a recording process that is compliant to accounting standards (Auditor approved).
13. Provide weekly update to Marketing Manager
14. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations including monthly management and board reports.
15. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
16. Contribute to the regional expansion strategy to ensure sustainable long-term growth.
- 5 years minimum experience in Digital Marketing and held a management position
- Experience in managing a team
- Preference to come from a start environment or had experience within a start up organisation
- There is a desire for a candidate to of worked in a leading multi national brand or business within entertainment, music, events, lifestyle brands, FMCG , or global ecommerce but not limited to only these sectors.
For me information please contact me directly or apply on the link directly.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.