Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Remote (Or 50/50 split out of London/Manchester)
£40,000 (Plus £2,500 London Weighting)
Carter Murray is partnering with a growing educational charity whoa re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. This role will report into the Head of Marketing, looking to manage an executive in within the next year.
This role can either be fully remote or work on a 50/50 split based in the London or Manchester hub.
- Lead the expansion of the charity’s digital marketing strategy, leveraging the full digital suite to expand our reach, drive conversions, build brand awareness and promote retention of our existing stakeholder audiences.
- Drive continual optimisation and progression of our ‘Always-on’ owned channel engagement plans to support user acquisition and engagement.
- Work closely with the in-house MarComms team and external agencies to implement key acquisition and retention initiatives to build our audiences with a specific focus on youth acquisition.
- Day-to-day management of email marketing (including defining audiences/segmentation and test and learn campaigns) and paid advertising (including creation, optimisation and reporting across all platforms).
- Work closely with the Content Manager and Lead Designer on brand digital marketing campaigns including paid social, VOD, digital display, online content partnerships, etc.
- Working closely with UX lead on creation of audience profiles and user journey optimisation alongside creation of new user journeys (e.g. parents).
- Management of the charity wide newsletter strategy across all key audiences.
- Establish strong working relationships with key contacts across all relevant external platforms for service support and best practice.
- Monitor and develop regular audits on competitor activity and best practice across all platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of paid ad campaign platforms including Business Manager, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Ad Words alongside reporting/analytics platforms including Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Experience understanding and analysing platform data to reveal and inform planning and decision making.
- Strong background in email marketing is essential for this role. Dot Digital experience beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience of working with new and emerging online technologies and tools to develop digital content.
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce and PowerBi.
- Proven experience working with and managing external agencies for campaign supp
- Strong credentials that demonstrate experience of engaging and building online audiences.
- Thorough experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF editor, use of collaborative docs, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate and respect diverse teams with a genuine, down to earth nature.
- * Able to gain respect and work as a team player with a range of people.
- Strong organisational skills and a collaborative approach to working.
- Highly motivated with drive to achieve success alongside a high degree of ethics and professional standards.
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Morning of your birthday off
* Pension scheme
* 3 voluntary days per year
* Wellbeing programme
* Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption package
* Subsidised office furniture
* £500 a year training allowance
If you think this exciting and challenging opportunity is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.