Employing over 50,000 people, spread across 100+ branches, the company holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. Having always been a big family, they are now looking for someone passionate about high-quality products and cosmetics, to join their group and live-up to their long-lasting promise of continuous innovation and true international footprint.
The perfect Digital Marketing Manager will have a strong analytical background, and will have risen, throughout their Marketing career, to a more strategic position within Digital Marketing. The successful candidate will a be a true mastermind in developing and implementing ad-hoc digital marketing campaigns for the world to not only notice, but to also enjoy.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, with strong focus on Social/Digital Development and related areas;
- Experience managing International Brands and/or brands with Strong International Reach;
- Experience managing budget and digital agency;
- Experience leading a team of Marketers;
- Experience managing International Projects
- Knowledge in all areas of marketing, including the ability to develop and implement innovative marketing programs, a knowledge of market trends and consumer insight analytics.
- Must be an experienced, data-driven and consumer-inspired marketer.
- Must possess strong strategic, analytical and strong communication skills to lead the priority category.
- Must be proactive, with a positive can-do attitude and a strong team player.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and able to meet demanding deadlines, with a keen attention to detail.
- Must also exhibit a keen ability to identify issues, develop creative options, and push for a resolution of unresolved issues.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULLFILL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.