over 2 years ago
I am looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help drive a digital transformation within Marketing for this global recruitment business, and scale digital ecosystems for business growth. The key pillars of the role are:
- Website (CMS management and SEO/PPC expertise)
- Social Media (Strategy/Management and Campaigns)
- Email (Automation and Nurture Campaigns).
Part of a global marketing team, this role is based in London and sits in a team of six. The team is tight and the structure is flat a so you'll not only work closely with the Marketing Director and global marketing team across all aspects of the marketing mix, but also have exposure to all levels of the organisation, including senior partners.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Management of entire digital ecosystem, globally, including 30 websites, several social media accounts and email marketing automation and lead generation.
- Plan and execute social media strategy, affiliate marketing, PPC and SEO activity to drive web visits and website engagement/conversion.
- Manage digital marketing budget
- Manage existing agencies and reporting (ROMI), as well as technology tools.
- Audit and optimise SEO and UX to drive both candidate and client conversion
- Take ownership of the email marketing strategy and more tactical campaigns in order to drive conversion and longer-term brand advocacy
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance, based on data insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
In order to be considered for this role you will have
- Proven digital marketing experience, both in terms of incoming and outgoing.
- Working knowledge of CMS systems, Email platforms, SEO/SEM and PPC expertise
- Experience with Google products: Google Console, Analytics reporting, managing campaigns with Google Doubleclick.
- Experience with digital prospecting and remarketing display and video campaigns, and paid social campaign performance
- Curious about customer behaviour through both numbers and qualitative data to drive key marketing decisions
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent work experience
- Fast learner who is ambitious and detail-oriented
This is a brilliant opportunity for a digital / performance marketing expert to bolster their career in this global organisation where the culture is fun, highly collaborative, inclusive and high performing. You will be both supported and empowered and will have exposure to C-suite level executives as well as a significant budget. To be considered follow the steps to apply or email Rachel with a copy of your CV directly: email@example.com.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.