NEW Digital Marketing Manager role with Innovative Management Consultancy firm.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will sit in the Operations Marketing team, and work directly with the Senior Manager, Operations Digital Marketing, and Senior Manager, Operations Journey to Cloud to disrupt, design and deliver innovative digital and social media campaigns for the Cloud business.
- You will work with marketing leads to plan, manage, implement and optimise high impact digital marketing campaigns and strategies tied to business goals.
- Provide strategic programme planning and design, general management, quality control, and optimisation across all owned, earned and paid channels.
- Manage core website presence ensuring a differentiated and impactful market presence that showcases the full portfolio of services and client value.
- Oversee social media branded channel footprint strategy and editorial content calendar to reach the company's target audience.
- Monitor trends and innovations in digital marketing tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- Analyse, review and report on all digital marketing activity and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and insights to drive future programme enhancements.
- Provide strong internal client service e.g. quality, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
Successful candidates will have previous strong digital marketing experience within a large corporate or B2B organisation. You will be able to demonstrate digital marketing strategic planning abilities and experience managing online content strategy, messages, design and drive engagement on corporate websites. You will have social media channel experience- Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and also experience managing paid social media tactics on Twitter and LinkedIn.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.