Carter Murray have partnered with a global Insurer assisting with the search for a Digital Marketing Manager. This well respected global firm, City based, are embarking on a transformation across the group and are seeking candidates who can work with them through the journey.
Using relevant Digital & Social channels you will support the strategic and tactical needs of the business. managing international, content-based projects, processes and campaigns that develop awareness and engagement within key markets.
Working with the Marketing leadership team you will agree and create digital campaigns and activities. Proactively researching and identifying campaign ideas from business activities, marketing communication plans, corporate responsibility activity, thought leadership, sponsorship and other brand assets that will generate content that supports the agreed brand and business messaging.
Qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of content management approaches to brand development
- Experience of international brand campaign planning and execution
- Knowledge and experience of delivering communications through Digital activities in the service of international brand development
- Experience of working effectively with external communications and brand suppliers
- Experience of working in international and multi-cultural teams and environments
- Content creation including writing skills for internal/external channels as appropriate
- Visual communication, graphics and design skills including creating presentations
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Digital media design and content management
- Social media content creation and management
- Event management (internal/external)
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.