Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
London / Hybrid
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you looking for a Digital Marketing Executive role that offers a clear career path? Do you have a background in digital marketing with an analytical approach?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a global organisation who are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with knowledge of digital marketing campaigns and experience of multiple digital marketing channels.
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive is to develop, manage and optimise the email automation programs. They will be supporting the management and execution of other paid campaigns across PPC, Display and Programmatic.
You will plan, develop and deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns across all available channels. This involves working with the wider marketing team, insights team and Senior Performance Marketing Manager.
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Excellent and achievable career growth opportunities
- A fun, collaborative team environment
- Work with a successful and growing global organization
- Excellent London location with great transport links
- Immediate start available
- Ensure objectives and targets are set and an effective email automation program is in place to make best use of all the available channels and deliver against financial targets
- Support with management and execution of paid campaigns across PPC, Display and Programmatic.
- Utilise Google Analytics and performance reports to provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance and website traffic.
- Implement integrated marketing campaigns across all channels, including email/CRM, online, social media, advertising, direct mail and third-party partner promotional activity.
- Review campaign effectiveness, interpreting delegate analysis (to identify trends and opportunities) and evaluating success against targets
- Ensure analysis reports are produced and shared with the wider business in the appropriate way
What experience and skills you will need to succeed
- Passion for insights driven marketing
- Email automation
- Knowledge of performance marketing channels
- Optimisation techniques
- Social Media
- Digital lead generation
- Display advertising
- Paid Media
- SEO, Affiliate and Email marketing
- Digital Marketing qualification – IDM, CIM, Google Squared
If the idea of joining a successful, growing, well-established global organisation where you can really make a difference sounds good to you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
If this role is not for you but you would like to find out about similar opportunities, then please call Andy Irvine on 02073322474.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.