Sydney, New South Wales
4 months ago
Our client is a leading Australian financial services business, with an international network of experienced industry specialists. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team based in Sydney. Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing, this role is responsible for the collection, analysis, and presentation of data on the performance of marketing activity to inform decision-making and strategy.
With a focus primarily on the Wealth and Funds Management divisions within the Group, this role will also have involvement in the development and execution of digital marketing strategy with a focus on client acquisition.
- Collect, analyse and deliver regular reporting on the performance of various marketing and communication activity including (but not limited to) SEM, SEO, paid social, email and webinar campaigns.
- Use data analysis and insights to optimise campaign performance, identify growth opportunities and provide recommendations to drive client acquisition.
- Analyse website performance and effectiveness of conversion points to drive database building, enquiry generation and ultimately client acquisition.
- Own the setup of tracking and tagging to ensure data can be accurately captured across all channels.
- Setup and manage multiple Google Analytics accounts for different business units across the Group.
- Simplify and distil complex information through data visualisation.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to deliver insights and recommendations in line with the marketing strategy.
- Setup and manage reporting dashboards, primarily in Google Data Studio to monitor performance of marketing activities.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external digital agencies
- 2-3 years experience in a previous marketing role with an analytical focus
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related degree
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge and on the job experience working with the platform
- On the job experience in digital marketing including platforms such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn and MailChimp.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency, while still exercising strong attention to detail
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple demands
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate complex data into simple language
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.