£24000 - £28000 per annum + + Bens
2 months ago
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE- EDUCATION
£24,000- £28,000 + BENS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading education sector intelligence provider who are delivering niche technology and content for leaders in the education industry. Our client is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to be part of their London marketing team.
Part of the digital marketing team, this role is responsible for delivering the digital marketing strategy across search engine optimisation (SEO), paid media (PPC) and website enhancements, as well as supporting the product marketing teams in the creation, optimisation and delivery of digital collateral, including emails, landing pages and adverts.
- Delivering multiple email campaigns across a variety of products
- Creation and optimisation of landing pages to enable users to download
- collateral or complete lead generation forms
- Create and maintain a series of automated journeys using workflows
- Use dashboards and software to optimise on-site content for SEO and
- oversee budget spend on paid media streams
- Support on content marketing efforts, including basic editing of imagery and
- podcast audio files
- Make edits to the product and brand websites using various CMS systems
- 1-2 years' experience working in digital marketing, ideally in a B2B setting
- Experience of using a marketing automation platform, eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Hubspot
- Email marketing experience
- A strong attention-to-detail, particularly when following briefs and delivering these accurately
- Hunger to learn because you will be working across a number of products and disciplines.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.