City of London, London
7 months ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Financial Services group assisting with the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Executive, city based.
Working across the group function of this leading Financial Services client you will be focused on supporting the digital marketing activities, specifically Social Media, and assisting and implementing the delivery of the digital marketing strategy. This is a broad digital role, with a strong focus on metrics, analysis and results. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving traffic to the Group websites using a number of channels and activities, including PPC, SEO, digital display, native and video. Content Marketing will be a particular focus on Social Media ensuring all results are measured and reported on.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Ideally 3 years' experience in a digital marketing role, ideally in Financial Services.
- Experience of managing Social Media channels
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to adapt communication style when required
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise requests working to tight timescales, whilst maintaining quality.
- Previous exposure of digital copywriting experience
- CMS experience
The role will be based in fantastic offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.