City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST - FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT RESEARCH
FULL TIME/ FULLY REMOTE WORKING OPTION
Our client is a leading marketing and investor relations firm based in London that creates and distributes investment content with clients that make up some of the largest well known global asset managers, to very focused specialists, who is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join the London team.
As a trusted member of the team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will help improve the traction with investors, improve systems and work processes and offer greater insight to management and clients. The candidate will also need to communicate well with internal and external inquiries and help develop our marketing offering and range of services.
- Develop and implement SEO/PPC strategies to drive traffic to website and formulate web measuring strategies.
- Develop market performance and KPI's for the purpose of identifying areas of improving existing marketing campaigns.
- Creating dashboards, data visualisations and campaign performance reports for external stakeholders, utilising systems such as Tableau, MySQL, Google Analytics and Python.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analysis in Tableau & PowerPoint, including actionable insights and recommendations for internal stakeholders.
- Be the go-to person for all things Google Analytics.
- Build data pipelines to optimise/automate data cleaning processes for generating reports.
- 3-5 years' experience in an analytical role, ideally with a digital marketing focus ideally at a publisher or an agency with experience of working with publishers.
- Must have a strong understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Experience working with Google AdWords and other paid search platforms is essential.
- High level of experience working with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau and Google Analytics is essential.
- Experience of using SQL (writing from scratch and querying).
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team orientated but also self-motivated.
- Experience with Python (specifically pandas) would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of publishing or/and financial services industry (Investment banking or investment management) would be helpful but not essential.
ADDITIONAL BENFITS- - £40,000-60,000 per annum. Match pension. Loan for transport season tickets. Location of work is flexible. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.