WEB DEVELOPER / DIGITAL MANAGER-GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS
Our client a leading global financial services business is looking for an experienced technical Digital professional to join the Digital Marketing team.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an individual with strong technical digital skills to play a key role in helping to shape and advance the digital activities within this growing business. Your role will include broad technical digital activities including; web development, UX, CX, website administration, web analytics and overseeing Pardot used for email CMS.
- You will act as the key point of contact on web/digital queries ant act as marketing liaison with IT on the digital front. Work with/manage technical external digital agencies & digital product suppliers.
- Companywide website administrator. Coding lead, bug fixing and general web validation. Oversee APIs linking to the company website.
- Lead and maintain all technical areas from creation of banners, bespoke webpages, web graphics and SEO.
- Deliver first class user experience (UX) / user interface (UI). Provide guidance on customer journeys. Continually seek to improve the usability, design and conversion of the company website improving effectiveness to meet the business goals.
- Technical project management for digital marketing initiatives including delivery covering writing technical specifications, organising test teams, managing deployment from a business aspect.
- Companywide Pardot (email CMS) technical administrator. Integration with the website.
- Guidance and support on set-up for videos, photography, webinars and filming.
- Provide strategic digital insight; identify emerging opportunities and trends to support delivery of the marketing strategy to meet short and long term business goals.
- Ensure the production of regular marketing analytics to enable the marketing team to assess the effectiveness of ongoing activity for input to future planning, and for reporting to senior management.
- Solid experience (min 5 years) in a technical digital role, gained in either a financial services organisation or corporate environment
- Experienced in web design and web development, technical project management, web technology expertise, Agile processes, digital integration
- Experience in managing website administration
- Strong experience of Web Technologies: Umbraco CMS, UX, UI
- Experience using Pardot or similar would be ideal
- Some experience in SEO tools
- Some experience in web analytics such as Google Analytics
- Experience in UX
- Experience in Tag Manager useful but not essential
- Experience using Design Tools useful but not essential: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Video Encoding
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.