Brighton, East Sussex
£45000 - £55000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with one of the most recognisable global brands assisting with the search for a Digital Delivery Lead, based in their Brighton office.
My client is looking for a Digital Delivery Lead who will own the delivery and optimisation of sales journeys online. You will act as a digital partner to the business, owning digital touch points and experiences. You will use analytics and insights to drive improvements in the online journeys. Acting as a product owner for digital sales, you will have a commercial mindset accompanied with analytical thinking and have experience managing delivery work streams - piecing together analytics, content, UXUI, design and brand.
In order to be successful in this role you will have;
- Deep understanding of / and enthusiasm for web technologies, digital trends and innovation is essential.
- Working in Agile facilitating hybrid internal & external teams
- Excellent stakeholder management with experience and ability to influence decisions at all levels, up to director level, essential.
- Experience of shaping digital portfolio and developing channel strategies driving digital transformation and delivering significant business benefits
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a positive persuasive manner, capable of bringing others along with them.
- Able to demonstrate insights & data visually
- Excellent at problem solving and decision making
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Working in a global environment (agency and/or client side)
- Budget and forecast management
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a leading and really accelerate your career.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.