Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
UAE Dirhams15000 - UAE Dirhams16000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our growing client based in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia is in need of an experienced and ambitious Digital Content Specialist to oversee development, execution and delivery of digital and print content across all their channels. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Digital Content Specialist, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, please apply on the link provided.
- Import and update content for each product in Content Management systems as required.
- Ensure 100% data accuracy across all content management systems.
- Perform product-specific SEO keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities;
- Write SEO-friendly product descriptions for brand websites and other e-commerce platforms;
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Create and maintain internal product pages;
- Write, proofread, and edit various print/online content;
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activity and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Updating all sections of online channels (Application/website) including homepage and all other categories.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
Skills, Competencies & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in English;
- Demonstrated expertise in creating engaging content (with writing samples or portfolio);
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices and keyword research techniques;
- Attention to detail and sense of ownership;
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and dynamic environment;
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees on the topic of SEO;
- Familiarity with the following will be considered an asset:
- Google Analytics
- Basic HTML
- SEO Auditing methods
- Proficiency with popular content management systems. Akeneo knowledge is preferable.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Expert in Excel (CSV files, VLOOKUP).
- College diploma or a certificate in related field (ie. English, Journalism, Marketing & Communications)
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of content creation, SEO, and web analytics
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.