Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager
Are you a Digital Content Manager with a creative content background looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a digital content management background and looking to join a leading global energy business?
Are you a Digital Content Manager with experience in creating compelling video content that captivates and engages audiences?
If so, I want to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced and talented creative digital Content Manager for a full-time role with our energy client based in London.
You will have a proven track record of creating and managing successful digital content campaigns.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective digital content strategies to support our clients’ business goals. You should have excellent filming, photography, graphics and video editing skills, as well as experience in creating outstanding content for multiple platforms such as web, social media and digital.
Your main duties will include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital content strategy aligned with the company’s objectives, target audience, and brand guidelines.
- Create engaging and informative digital content for various platforms, including website, blog, social media, email newsletters and other marketing channels.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify industry trends, consumer preferences and competitors’ content strategies to ensure content remains relevant and competitive.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including digital, marketing, design and product to develop content that supports key initiatives and campaigns.
- Edit content for accuracy, consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Proven work experience as a creative Digital Content Manager or in a similar role.
- Exceptional digital, writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for grammar, punctuation and style.
- Strong understanding of digital content marketing principles and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for video, photography and graphics (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro)
- Skilled in videography with use of high end cameras and mobile phones.
- Brilliant organiser of stored online content and managing large asset banks.
- A creative mindset with a passion for storytelling and engaging audiences.
- Experience of the nuclear industry or related industries such as energy and utlities – desirable, not essential.
- Good knowledge of the latest digital trends and technologies.
If you are a Digital Content Manager looking for their next challenge then please get in touch!
Please click apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com or call 02073322474.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.